Quinta do Castro

Quinta do Crasto, S.A. is a Portuguese company – PME Líder 2015 – Douro and Porto wine producer, based in Gouvinhas, Sabrosa county, Northern Portugal. Located in the heart of the Douro Valley, the oldest regulated wine-growing region in the world and also classified as World Heritage by UNESCO in 2001, Quinta do Crasto enjoys exceptional conditions for the production of wines and olive oils of the highest quality.
Every year, Quinta do Crasto produces in the Douro one million and four hundred thousand bottles of Douro and Port wine of various categories, 25% of which are destined to the national market and the remaining 75% destined to export to about 40 markets, located in 5 continents.
In the last three years, Quinta do Crasto has launched a new wine annually – in 2014, it launched Douro Crasto Superior Branco wine and, in 2015, it launched a Regional Duriense wine, Crasto Superior Syrah – fruit of its commitment to innovation and In the conquest of new international markets. This year, Quinta do Crasto has just launched a new Port wine: Quinta do Crasto Colheita 1997.
In addition to the wines, Quinta do Crasto produces annually forty-five thousand bottles of extra virgin olive oil from the olives of its organically grown olive groves, located in the Cima Corgo and Douro Superior regions.

What to do
What you may need
Where to eat